Microsoft announced a new feature that will take your worksheets, presentations, emails, and documents to a new level with premium creative content.
Office 365 subscribers can now easily add high quality, curated images, stickers, and icons to their personal or professional files. Jazz up your content in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint by picking from thousands of royalty-free images and icons that best suit your mood and the information you want to share.
How it works
1. Select Insert > Pictures > Stock Images.
2. Select the content type you want to explore: Stock Images, Cutout People, Icons, or Stickers.
3. Enter some keywords in the Searchbox.
4. Select the image you want and select Insert.
Scenarios to try
- Insert a royalty-free image into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Add Stickers to an email.
- Insert some icons into an Excel report.
- Add a royalty-free image to a Word document.
More to come
Stay tuned as we continue to refresh the library with more content and add new categories in the upcoming months. We hope that you enjoy this library of premium creative content and use it to create beautiful and engaging content.
This feature is available in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint to Office 365 subscribers that are Insider Fast users on Version 2004 (Build 12725.20006) or later.
We are actively working on this feature in Office, and your feedback is key to guiding improvements. Let us know what content or styles you’d like to see! If you have any feedback or suggestions, you can submit them by clicking Help > Feedback.