How to Download Microsoft Office Setup.
- Open the browser and go to www.office.com/setup to log in.
- Enter the Login details.
- You will be prompted to give the product key.
- Type in the product key and press enter.
- If you are a new user, you need to click on Create an Account button to make a new account.
- Fill in all the necessary details to sign up.
- Now, choose an appropriate subscription from the given list of all Office subscriptions.
- Click on the Download button.
Office.com/setup – www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Office has been a pioneering breakthrough. Throughout the past couple of decades, Office saw some substantial updates with new features every time. Today’s latest Office Setup is Office 365. Microsoft office can download from office.com/setup, and Microsoft office has eight variants – Microsoft Office Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Professional Plus, Small Business, Office 365, Home and Student.
How much is a Microsoft Office subscription?
Microsoft has introduced the latest edition of its widespread application on office.com/setup. Every three years, there’s a new variant with an upgraded user interface, a couple of new capabilities and functions, and a significant hassle to update many computers. But, Microsoft has made a substantial shift to its tried and true formula. Microsoft provides its monthly subscribers with a superb deal to proceed to their pricing model, correct? Let’s take a look at the pricing and see for ourselves the best way to purchase Office. Office 365 Home is $99.99 yearly or $9.99 per month, Office Professional 2019 is $439.99, Office Home & Student 2019 is $149.99 annually or $14.99 per month, and Office 365 Personal is $69.99 annually or $6.99 per month.
Update Office with Microsoft Update
Microsoft releases security and quality upgrades for the Click-To-Run (C2R) Setup of Office 2019 via office.com/setup, exclusively C2R. These upgrades are released approximately once a month, generally on the second Tuesday of the month.
Install Microsoft office Offline Mode.
- Open the box of purchased Office products. Insert the CD into the CD drive of your computer system.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to download the Office product.
If you are downloading the Office product online, you will receive a Microsoft Office product key in your registered email address, which will be required at the time of product activation. If you have purchased the Office product Offline, you will receive its product key in the box and the setup CD. Keep the product key safe with you.
- Please go to the default downloads folder and double click on the
- Downloaded Office setup file to open it.
- In the prompt which will appear on the screen, click on Yes.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. It may take 5-10 minutes.
- Click on Close and restart your computer.
- Go to the flushed blue face-shaped application named Finder on the Dock of your Mac.
- Find the downloaded file of Office setup and double-click on it.
- Click on the continue button two times.
- Click on the agree button.
- Click again to continue.
- Click on Install and then enter the password for your Mac.
- Click on Close when the installation is finished.
Office Setup Activation
- Click on any one of the installed Office apps such as Excel, Word, c.
- The Office Activation Wizard window will come.
- Type in the Office Setup product key and hit enter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate the Microsoft Office product.
- Uninstall Office Setup
- Users may be required to uninstall Office setup from their devices.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to uninstall Office On Windows.
- Open start and go to the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and click on the link called Uninstall a program.
- In the window of Programs and Features, choose the Microsoft Office program and right-click on it. Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait patiently. It may take up to several minutes.
- Click on Close when the process is complete.
- Reboot the computer system.
Uninstall Office from Mac
- Go to your app folder and open the office folder.
- Double click ‘Office uninstaller.’
- In the uninstall Office product window, select the box close to the Office application to be uninstalled.
- Click uninstall.
Reinstalling Microsoft Office Setup
There might come a time when you need to shift your Office setup to another device. In a case like that, uninstall the Office setup and then follow the below-given steps to reinstall it on a new computer:
- Boot the new machine.
- Go to office.com/setup and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Download the version of the Office subscription which you were using earlier.
- After downloading, install the setup by following the steps mentioned above.
- Fill in the old product key.
- Office setup will be reinstalled on the device.
Make sure you remember the account details so that you can reinstall or install Office suite later, without a key. If you ever get asked for the Product key, enter it without the hyphen. If you don’t have an account with Microsoft, you can always create one. Users can load some of the latest editions for a free trial from the web, and they can buy the product online from office.com/setup
Renew Office 365 Subscription
Visit office.com/renew in your browser.
2. Select the subscription you want to renew and then choose Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365 or Renew with a monthly subscription to pay for a month at a time.
Turn off recurring billing in Office
Go to the Services & subscriptions page by visiting www.office.com/setup.
2. On the Services & subscriptions page, find your ms Office 365 subscription and then choose Manage.
3. Now click on Turn off recurring billing link to turn recurring billing off.
Change how you pay for a subscription
If you have a plan with recurring billing, you can change how you pay unless if you have a due payment. just follow the steps below.
Sign in to Services and subscriptions with your Microsoft account.
Select Manage, and then select Change how you pay.
Change how you pay gives you a list of your current payment options.
Add a new way to pay from that list and follow the instructions.
However, for a prepaid plan, you can’t change how you pay.
- Microsoft Editor gets a Major Expansion.
- AI-powered features in PowerPoint Presenter.
- Manage your finances with Money in Excel.
- New data types and smart templates in Excel.
- Organize your time across work and life with Outlook.
- Protect your family with Microsoft Family Safety.
- Access to popular apps such as Adobe, Bark, Blinkist, Creative Live, Experian, Headspace, and TeamSnap.